Saturday 29 January 2011

a funny thing happened last night

Went to this little rave
There I am giving it the large one on the dance floor, some fella comes up to me and asks if he can have some of my water, so I give him the bottle and he takes a sip then asks if he can have more - so I tell him drink as much as you want (I was fed up with holding it by now anyway) so he drinks all that's left in the bottle.
Then says to me,
AFTER he's drunk it . . . .
"that is just water, it hasn't got anything else in it has it ?"
"nah mate, just rohypnol"
"rohypnol . . . . what the fuck is that?"
"give it half an hour, you'll find out soon enough"
I watched him go up to his mates and obviously worried asking them if they know what it is hahahahahaaaaaa.
Loser.

We get back to my house early this morning, my mate starts telling me about someone scrounging drinks when she was outside having a smoke, apparently her boyfriend had two drinks in his hands and this fella came over . . .
"Could I have a drink of your beer mate, only I just got given a drink of water by some bird and I think she's spiked me"

Pmsl . . . .teach him to be a scrounger, no doubt he spent the rest of the evening waiting to feel a bit strange.

5 comments:

  1. but so entertaining

    im a cunt - what else was i gonna do ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha! Placebo water. That's a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! You sound like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. That's too funny.

    Yeah, I've got nothing better to do with my life so I'm stalking your blog :P

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something I don't know.
Comments are moderated so spam me and you're going in the bin.